Deck Indicator

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Hyde

Deck Indicator

Post #1 by Hyde » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 pm

So an idea that I think would be good is more for your deck lists when you select them before you go to your next duel (that is if you decide to change them). Often enough I find that certain people like to have certain restrictions for their duels and thats fine but often enough I go into these and find that I am not using a deck that I had that fits their requirements simply cause I clicked the wrong one thinking it was the right one. Using name spaces can only go so far. Sometimes using them as an indicator is almost impossible since my names are too long. I could always use shorter names but to me that kind of takes away from the deck when you've got name that seems to suit it. I think that maybe having a certain indicator or icon that doesn't take any name spaces that you can add to identify which format your deck is good for. Like for Advanced, Classic, Traditional , Goat and Unlimited. that is visible in your deck list when you go to select and have it applied through the deck constructor. It's not a huge feature but I think adding something like that would help a lot of people organize their decks a bit better. Or I suppose, you could always just add more name spaces. Does anyone else think this should be implemented? or does everyone else have a better way of organizing their decks

Return to “Suggestions”