Verifiication for Banish Facedown

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
windyrock

Verifiication for Banish Facedown

Post #1 by windyrock » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Hi
In a duel against Dark Magician my opponent used Pot of Desires to banish 10 face down cards and draw 2.
Later he activated Dark Magical Circle and banished 3 cards as he said he was checking which card to add.
My problem is now the 10 from desires and the 3 from circle are mixed, how do I verify if my opponent actually added one of the top 3 and not a card previously banished from Desires?

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:15 pm

Have them banish Dark Magical Circle face-up first, then banish the top 3 cards of the deck face-down so that they are to the left of Dark Magical Circle, then pick from the left of Dark Magical Circle, then put the remaining face-down banished cards that are to the left of Dark Magical Circle back in the deck, then put Dark Magical Circle back on the field.

Better yet, instead of banishing the cards face-down, have them simply draw the top 3 cards, then put any of them they want to add on the field or graveyard, then, without shuffling the hand, put the rest that are in the hand back, then put the remaining card on the field or in the graveyard in the hand.

robinatk

Post #3 by robinatk » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:53 pm

You don't even need to do all that, just draw 3. Place the 2 unwanted cards on top of the deck and reveal the third. So long as the reveal is last the hand will not be shuffled, this is the minimum amount of steps required to resolve it without any issues in any scenario.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:26 pm

Desire: banish 10 cards face-down from your top deck and draw 2.
Circle: post-activation; look your top 3 cards and add 1 of 3 cards.
This is all.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:31 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Desire: banish 10 cards face-down from your top deck and draw 2.
This is all.

Yes, how very astute of you to tell us what both cards say.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #6 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:03 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Desire: banish 10 cards face-down from your top deck and draw 2.
This is all.

Look who's talking, what's the death with the Italians, too bad I don't want to argue with a random haters like you. XD
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:21 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
This is all.

Look who's talking, what's the death with the Italians, too bad I don't want to argue with a random haters like you. XD

Darwis calling someone racist just because they are mocking them:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #8 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:01 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Look who's talking, what's the death with the Italians, too bad I don't want to argue with a random haters like you. XD

I speak in front of children who are immaturely toxic and who stalk my deviantart for my custom cards, but what good people you are fucking with people who have not done anything serious on the internet and you deserve the worst death in you.

Darwis:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:12 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Look who's talking, what's the death with the Italians, too bad I don't want to argue with a random haters like you. XD

I speak in front of children who are immaturely toxic and who stalk my deviantart for my custom cards, but what good people you are fucking with people who have not done anything serious on the internet and you deserve the worst death in you.

You have a DeviantArt?
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:52 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Darwis calling someone racist just because they are mocking them:

You have a DeviantArt?

First of all, I'm not going to answer you since you treated me like shit to me and you regard me as an idiot, a weakling, a clown etc. just because I'm an Italian? But enough with this thing of the memes and racist phrases to us Italians that you want you are lousy and envious fucking Americans, since it is a criminal offense in Italy. Furthermore, we Italians invented the telephone and you Americans steal our art, culture and science from us. Stuff you would not believe and you mature.

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #11 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:32 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I speak in front of children who are immaturely toxic and who stalk my deviantart for my custom cards, but what good people you are fucking with people who have not done anything serious on the internet and you deserve the worst death in you.

You have a DeviantArt?

First of all, I'm not going to answer you since you treated me like shit to me and you regard me as an idiot, a weakling, a clown etc. just because I'm an Italian? But enough with this thing of the memes and racist phrases to us Italians that you want you are lousy and envious fucking Americans, since it is a criminal offense in Italy. Furthermore, we Italians invented the telephone and you Americans steal our art, culture and science from us. Stuff you would not believe and you mature.

Short answer: Yes

greg503

Post #12 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:34 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I speak in front of children who are immaturely toxic and who stalk my deviantart for my custom cards, but what good people you are fucking with people who have not done anything serious on the internet and you deserve the worst death in you.

You have a DeviantArt?

Sure, I compared you to a toxic individual, but you always type such angry phrases. Also, what about you not being able to type fluent English makes me racist?
Certo, ti ho paragonato a un individuo tossico, ma scrivi sempre frasi così arrabbiate. Inoltre, che ne dici di non essere in grado di scrivere fluentemente in inglese mi rende razzista?
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #13 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:15 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:You have a DeviantArt?

Sure, I compared you to a toxic individual, but you always type such angry phrases. Also, what about you not being able to type fluent English makes me racist?
Certo, ti ho paragonato a un individuo tossico, ma scrivi sempre frasi così arrabbiate. Inoltre, che ne dici di non essere in grado di scrivere fluentemente in inglese mi rende razzista?

I repeat, I don't want to argue, it's your fault that you think I'm like this but you are wrong.
Next time you attack me, avoid it, thanks.

Cit.

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:31 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:First of all, I'm not going to answer you since you treated me like shit to me and you regard me as an idiot, a weakling, a clown etc. just because I'm an Italian? But enough with this thing of the memes and racist phrases to us Italians that you want you are lousy and envious fucking Americans, since it is a criminal offense in Italy. Furthermore, we Italians invented the telephone and you Americans steal our art, culture and science from us. Stuff you would not believe and you mature.

I repeat, I don't want to argue, it's your fault that you think I'm like this but you are wrong.
Next time you attack me, avoid it, thanks.

You're a real "last word" type of person, aren't you
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Suggestions”