Ranked Edison Format and Pre Errata cards

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Spawn of the Devil
Mood:

Ranked Edison Format and Pre Errata cards

Post #1 by Spawn of the Devil » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:59 am

Lets get a ranked section for Edison format and other popular retro formats going. Also adding pre errata versions of cards for older formats would be nice such as cards like sangan, necrovalley, sinister serpant etc. This could help avoid confusion for players who perhaps not as familiar with the older texts for these cards.

BigMacTobi93

Post #2 by BigMacTobi93 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:26 pm

I agree here.
When I was looking through the Edison format rules and specifically the Erratas, Goyo Guardian is an important one that is not listed.
For anyone who doesen't know, Goyo guardian nowadays needs an EARTH Tuner + 1+non tuners but back then it was generic and only required any tuner + non Tuners.

King_Kai

Post #3 by King_Kai » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:37 pm

The admins have already spoken on this 100x. Edison is not getting a rated or unrated pool ever.

eyal282

Post #4 by eyal282 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:22 pm

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fbodkndjnl

If you join a duel in 'Classic' with this extension, you'll be prompted if you want to use pre-erratas of edison

Dexprozius

Post #5 by Dexprozius » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:15 am

King_Kai wrote:The admins have already spoken on this 100x. Edison is not getting a rated or unrated pool ever.

If that's the case why is there a Goat format option in rated?.... I'd argue that Edison format is this year much more popular than goat, by a wide margin, and not having the option for pre-eratta'd cards or a comp. pool to play in hurts this website by not appealing to those players..

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:37 am

Dexprozius wrote:
King_Kai wrote:The admins have already spoken on this 100x. Edison is not getting a rated or unrated pool ever.

If that's the case why is there a Goat format option in rated?.... I'd argue that Edison format is this year much more popular than goat, by a wide margin, and not having the option for pre-eratta'd cards or a comp. pool to play in hurts this website by not appealing to those players..

Just because GOAT exists, doesn't mean Edison will, that's not an argument.

Regardless, it's not happening.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Suggestions”