The new 'Thumbs Up' button is great!

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Christen57

Re: The new 'Thumbs Up' button is great!

Post #41 by Christen57 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
"The opponent shouldn't have had to ask you to set their card for them."

Where did I state the card was being set on the field for them? What? I STATED you CAN place it somewhere on the field and CONSIDER IT IN THEIR HAND whether its on your field or not. C'mon now, know what is actually being stated before you even comment.

1), people either didn't care, or leave the duel, and most of the time it was the latter when convulsion of nature was played.
2), You, you could temporarily put the banished cards into the GY to do this, then move those cards into your deck zone and if your opponent wants to see what is banished, you just show the deck.
3), if it was too tedious you had another option back then, which I did list. Unfortunately DN banned players for playing Convulsion of Nature in rated instead of creating a solution for it.

At the end of the day, your argument is "Duelingbook evolved by letting these cards be operated!" is frankly terrible, as that is not the same as buttons like the Green Resolve button OR the OK button.

Where did you state the card was being set on the field for them?

"if the opponent wanted to use the card, you can put it to their side of the field assuming its in your banish or somewhere on your field". That is where you stated the card was being placed on the field for them.

Duelingbook didn't evolve just by letting more cards be operated. Duelingbook evolved also with all sorts of other new stuff that duelingnetwork never had, from custom profile songs, to custom cards, to new formats like speed and rush, and now these new buttons are what I guess I would call the icing on the cake.

I said place, you said set, there's a huge difference, that's the point.

There's a difference between more game modes and additions to profiles and adding buttons that will eventually invalidate the duel chat.

Then the opponent shouldn't have had to ask you to place their card for them. If your opponent chooses to take your Mirror Force to use for themselves, but they ask you to place it on the field for them, you now know where that Mirror Force is and can then save your Mystical Space Typhoon for it.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #42 by troglyte » Mon May 31, 2021 3:43 pm

If we have a Thumbs Up button, we should also get a Thumbs Down button.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

MikeMadness

Post #43 by MikeMadness » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:12 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Imagine implementing more features that gives people more of a reason to not use the chat...

I hear a lot of tournament play is done without much talking

That's what I've been seeing on YouTube videos myself. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Return to “Suggestions”