Instructions on how to flip your deck without Convulsion of Nature and put cards in the opponent's hand without Exchange

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Christen57

Re: Instructions on how to flip your deck without Convulsion of Nature and put cards in the opponent's hand without Exch

Post #21 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:25 pm

robinatk wrote:When using Card of Fate I can only select 1 card, any chance this can be 3 such as Crowley? 1 is a bit useless as you can just search deck and add to hand
Any cards that let you check the top 3 cards of your own deck and add 1 to hand and then place back in any order?

If you're referring to the link monster called Crowley, the First Propheseer, you're supposed to take 3 appropriate cards from your deck, either banish them face-up, send them to the graveyard, or place them on the field, then have the opponent roll a dice like 1-2 Card A 3-4 Card B 5-6 Card C, add the card to your hand, and shuffle the rest back to the deck. You don't use the card of fate button for that.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #22 by Jedx_EX » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:20 am

Christen57 wrote:
robinatk wrote:When using Card of Fate I can only select 1 card, any chance this can be 3 such as Crowley? 1 is a bit useless as you can just search deck and add to hand
Any cards that let you check the top 3 cards of your own deck and add 1 to hand and then place back in any order?

If you're referring to the link monster called Crowley, the First Propheseer, you're supposed to take 3 appropriate cards from your deck, either banish them face-up, send them to the graveyard, or place them on the field, then have the opponent roll a dice like 1-2 Card A 3-4 Card B 5-6 Card C, add the card to your hand, and shuffle the rest back to the deck. You don't use the card of fate button for that.

Now that I think about it, why was there a button for Card of Fate in the first place? It implied that the card was chosen randomly, even though I searched it.

robinatk

Post #23 by robinatk » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:56 am

Christen57 wrote:

Well that is completely wrong as Crowley has it's own green button for resolving it's effect as most cards that randomly add a card from the deck do

Christen57

Post #24 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Now that I think about it, why was there a button for Card of Fate in the first place? It implied that the card was chosen randomly, even though I searched it.

I don't know. I never had to use the card myself.

robinatk wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Well that is completely wrong as Crowley has it's own green button for resolving it's effect as most cards that randomly add a card from the deck do

Fine, but I never used the card myself so I didn't know it had it's own button.

robinatk

Post #25 by robinatk » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:34 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

robinatk wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

If you didn't know why post a reply?

Christen57

Post #26 by Christen57 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:40 pm

robinatk wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

robinatk wrote:

If you didn't know why post a reply?

I know that back on dueling network, we didn't have these kinds of buttons, so we had to pick random stuff the old fashioned way (using dice, assigning numbers, and so on).

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #27 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:42 pm

I always wondered, is there a statement where it allows you to take the card at the bottom of your deck (without having to shuffle, like a mill/draw button but for the bottom of the deck)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #28 by Christen57 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:I always wondered, is there a statement where it allows you to take the card at the bottom of your deck (without having to shuffle, like a mill/draw button but for the bottom of the deck)

I don't think so, at least not at the moment, which is a shame since Goblin Circus has an effect that needs you to interact with the bottom card of your deck, but you can still get around it by flipping your deck, milling the card that is now at the top, then flipping the deck back over.

robinatk

Post #29 by robinatk » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I always wondered, is there a statement where it allows you to take the card at the bottom of your deck (without having to shuffle, like a mill/draw button but for the bottom of the deck)

I don't think so, at least not at the moment, which is a shame since Goblin Circus has an effect that needs you to interact with the bottom card of your deck, but you can still get around it by flipping your deck, milling the card that is now at the top, then flipping the deck back over.

But then again Christen doesn't know most of the cards that have buttons so how would he know :)

Christen57

Post #30 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:45 am

robinatk wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

But then again Christen doesn't know most of the cards that have buttons so how would he know :)

Yeah I just checked, and I was right. Goblin Circus has no button at the moment.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #31 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:46 am

Christen57 wrote:
robinatk wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Yeah I just checked, and I was right. Goblin Circus has no button at the moment.

sad poyo
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #32 by Christen57 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 am

I updated my code to exclude Gift Exchange since it isn't supposed to allow you to put extra deck monsters in your opponent's hand.

Code: Select all

javascript:function findCard(a) {if (a != "Question" && a != "Jack-In-The-Hand" && a != "Gift Exchange") {return true} else {return false}}

WhomAmI

Post #33 by WhomAmI » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:22 am

How do you make it so the javascript calls a judge?

Genexwrecker

Post #34 by Genexwrecker » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:20 am

I think thats a good hint to stop showing people how to mess with stuff.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #35 by Christen57 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 pm

WhomAmI wrote:How do you make it so the javascript calls a judge?

What do you need that for? Just click the Call Judge button.

WhomAmI

Post #36 by WhomAmI » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Sometimes it glitches and refreshing doesn't fix it.

Christen57

Post #37 by Christen57 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:50 pm

WhomAmI wrote:Sometimes it glitches and refreshing doesn't fix it.

Could it just be that a judge was already called?

Genexwrecker

Post #38 by Genexwrecker » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:34 pm

Christen57 wrote:
WhomAmI wrote:Sometimes it glitches and refreshing doesn't fix it.

Could it just be that a judge was already called?

If you cannot call then you called already
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

WhomAmI

Post #39 by WhomAmI » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:49 pm

No, I stopped Dueling in rated because of a game where I was harassed because some guy managed to slow my web browser with spam. Just wanted that because it would be helpful.

Christen57

Post #40 by Christen57 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:34 pm

WhomAmI wrote:No, I stopped Dueling in rated because of a game where I was harassed because some guy managed to slow my web browser with spam. Just wanted that because it would be helpful.

Were they repeatedly calling a judge then cancelling the call? If they were doing something like that, you can report them so the staff can investigate.

Return to “Suggestions”