MM but for Adults

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Last Laugh

MM but for Adults

Post #1 by Last Laugh » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:29 am

!Thanos is muted, I like that user and he's funny yet people like do not pm who say annoying things are not, it's 2021 and I KNOW db is a site for children but MM should have a system and I know NSFW posts can only be seen by friends but not everyone has the time to friend every single user just to see NSFW posts, so I have come with a suggestion. A box you click allowing u to to see all NSWF posts that would allow you to see swear words and a whole bunch of stuff rather than having a the current NSFW button just sit there.

Let's be honest MOST db users no matter the age have already started swearing, nobody is 8 years old on db, I certainly hope not. MM could be soo much fun but it seems to Just lack in it's purpose, in my opinion the purpose is to make Funny posts and lewd/dark comedy is normally the funniest.

What do you think?

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 am

You mean basically toggling wether or not you want to see nsfw in general and have it not tied to friending each account? yea thats a good idea it will be considered.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Last Laugh

Post #3 by Last Laugh » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:26 am

yes just like that, thanks.

Return to “Suggestions”