Pause Game button

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Last Laugh

Pause Game button

Post #1 by Last Laugh » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:16 am

I feel like this button should be removed and that is my suggestion, people only use it to pause the game during a judge call in which it's not necessary as individuals would just wait patiently in most cases. People never use it during game-play instead they just state in chat 'sec, wait' the pause game button could 'potentially' cause a glitch if people in turn it on and off multiple times (this happened to me once), it just slows things down and you can't even view deck.

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 am

People who maliciously use the button are dealt with. The button is there to prevent blatant cheaters, and or when your or your opponent missed something and need to pause the game so the gamestate can be restored.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:55 pm

I was in a situation where I was playing with the new exodia support before the pause buttom was implemented, my opponent kept playing the game despite me having a response and telling them to stop multiple times, and they received a game loss.

If I had the pause button, that would not had occurred.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #4 by PENMASTER » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:10 am

i had the literal same thing happen to me ina a tag duel i had no idea the button was there and my tag partner left when they said they won
love2hate

Return to “Suggestions”