About the DB Staff

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
atena

About the DB Staff

Post #1 by atena » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:46 am

First of all, good morning.

Lately I've been talking with part of the staff responsible for the functioning of DB. And I learned that the only way to be part of the staff would be to pass the exam for Judge. I understand the point of view, but there are other ways to help besides being a Judge (many other ways). Some people have a little free time. Some people like the Dueling Book and the people who live there. Some people would like to help in other ways. I believe this is a point to be discussed, because at a certain point it is not possible that there is only 1 way to enter the "Dueling Book Family". The main point is, there are open positions that can be easily filled, but by the Dueling Book policies, only those who pass the exam enter for Staff...

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:50 am

We discussed this amongst ourselves in the past and it is not something up for consideration. We wont have positions to divy up responsibilities such as chat mods non ruling related calls, ect. There are only 2 ways for one to become staff that is to either pass the exam and be considered for a Judge or Apply during one of my hiring waves and become a Tournament Judge.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:We discussed this amongst ourselves in the past and it is not something up for consideration. We wont have positions to divy up responsibilities such as chat mods non ruling related calls, ect. There are only 2 ways for one to become staff that is to either pass the exam and be considered for a Judge or Apply during one of my hiring waves and become a Tournament Judge.

You have hiring waves? What are these? Why are we never told about them on duelingbook's main page?

DarkPhenix

Post #4 by DarkPhenix » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:21 am

When are you going to have another hiring wave :D
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Suggestions”