Rotating formats (or just additional format options)

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
coblajo

Rotating formats (or just additional format options)

Post #1 by coblajo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:30 pm

I'm wondering how many people would love to have weekly/monthly rotating or even permanent older format options to play. Everybody quits at a different point in time for a different reason (usually the introduction of a new mechanic or archtype). So why not just have us able to play any format we want? This week I wanna play goat format, next week I wanna ply inzektors, next month I might play domain monarchs. By having the formats rotate and not be here forever insures a decent sized player pool. Similar to how a lot of games nowadays have rotating game modes so that everyone isnt playing one game mode and only a few people are playing one the less popular game modes causing long queue times. Just an idea. Let me know what you think. I think it would be fun and refreshing to play something different every once in awhile instead of my only 2 real options being current yugioh and goat.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:14 am

Just do what CrystalMusic does and compile a list of cards you don't want to see people using in your games. Problem solved.

Return to “Suggestions”