more of a question

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

more of a question

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 am

https://imgur.com/wsAj6NG

Red-eyes 2 and their duel note "Dont Duel This Guy" and its pointing to me. Would this be in violation of any rules? and if so, what rule?
Edit: i would have asked a judge on the main site but there were none online at the time. So thats why i posted this here.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:52 am

Duel Note Misuse
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:03 am

greg503 wrote:Duel Note Misuse

so according to the site rules all theyd get is a warning.

imo that should be considered trolling as it make it where ppl wont join a hosts duel, but as always ill leave that to the site admins to decide.
I do however think there should be stiffer penalties for duel note misuse. just my opinion.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #4 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:55 am

Who the fuck care ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://imgur.com/wsAj6NG

Red-eyes 2 and their duel note "Dont Duel This Guy" and its pointing to me. Would this be in violation of any rules? and if so, what rule?
Edit: i would have asked a judge on the main site but there were none online at the time. So thats why i posted this here.

I call it an epic win.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Suggestions”