more of a question

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: more of a question

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:42 am

Debt wrote:You've been doing this same exact song and dance for at least 6 years. When are you gonna put an end to it? It doesn't matter if people feed the troll or not because you've proven that you'll continue the routine even without an audience. It's clear you don't like the game, arguably you've never liked it (just an idealized version that never existed). You know you're on thin ice, everyone is tired of this, new players don't deserve the treatment you dole out.

i dont like what its become. back when 5ds started i loved yugioh, the ban list was perfect, the cards wernt broken or over powered and spam summon wasnt all that common. then zexal came out and i started hating it. then arc-v came out, then i started despising the game, and now vrains sealed the deal. i hate the current era more than i hate most other stuff.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:52 am

Christen57 wrote:Context: Several hours ago from the time I'm writing this, CrystalMusic uploaded a short video to youtube of him recording duelingbook gameplay on his laptop using his phone or something, as opposed to just using a screen recorder like bandicam, and he started yelling at the screen with his high pitched voice after his opponent xyz summoned one of those utopia monsters, but he now made said video private: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV-MKt0ProE

Wow, he actually privated his own video to hide how much of a man child he is? What a little bitch. xD
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #43 by Debt » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont like what its become. back when 5ds started i loved yugioh, the ban list was perfect, the cards wernt broken or over powered and spam summon wasnt all that common. then zexal came out and i started hating it. then arc-v came out, then i started despising the game, and now vrains sealed the deal. i hate the current era more than i hate most other stuff.

No. You hated it all. You hated synchro on DN. You hate basically all the halfway decent decks of GX. You hate goat. You hate 2003 control decks. In fact you hate most of the playable cards from 2002-2005. You hate most of the game; past and present. You hate the players here. You hate when people use the same cards. You hate when people play differently than you. You hate when people tell you your ruling is wrong when they've proven themselves right. You hate the idea of losing.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #44 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i dont like what its become. back when 5ds started i loved yugioh, the ban list was perfect, the cards wernt broken or over powered and spam summon wasnt all that common. then zexal came out and i started hating it. then arc-v came out, then i started despising the game, and now vrains sealed the deal. i hate the current era more than i hate most other stuff.

No. You hated it all. You hated synchro on DN. You hate basically all the halfway decent decks of GX. You hate goat. You hate 2003 control decks. In fact you hate most of the playable cards from 2002-2005. You hate most of the game; past and present. You hate the players here. You hate when people use the same cards. You hate when people play differently than you. You hate when people tell you your ruling is wrong when they've proven themselves right. You hate the idea of losing.

you forgot one you smart alec: i HATE you! as if everything u said is not even close to correct
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #45 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:01 am

Okay, hold up. First you jump someone for playing with an Extra Deck, you go on about how you don't like goat format because they all use monsters with effects. But yet you're saying you liked it during the 5ds era, the era when Synchro summoning became a thing and monster effects became more prominent than the whole, "Your Yugioh" thing you were going on about. You don't even know what you want for Yugioh, don't you?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:08 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

Okay, hold up. First you jump someone for playing with an Extra Deck, you go on about how you don't like goat format because they all use monsters with effects. But yet you're saying you liked it during the 5ds era, the era when Synchro summoning became a thing and monster effects became more prominent than the whole, "Your Yugioh" thing you were going on about. You don't even know what you want for Yugioh, don't you?

if i had what i wanted for yugioh 90% of u wouldnt be able to play in advanced format due to the ban list id have
you wouldnt be able to use the following:
all pends, all links. mystic mine, mst, twin twisters, pot of extravagance, pot of desires, raigeki, dark hole, harpies feather duster, most of the zexal era cards, most of the arcv era cards, most of the vrains era cards, hand destruction, card destruction, needle worm, card of demise, any fusion spell other than poly, eye of timaeus, fang of critias, and claw of hermos, cyber stein, all rituals released later than 2003, gem knight lady brilliant diamond. and many more that i dont have the time to form an a to z to list here.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #47 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

if i had what i wanted for yugioh 90% of u wouldnt be able to play in advanced format due to the ban list id have

... Uh, yeah we would, because we would just use the cards that aren't banned, and still make tier 0 decks with them, decks that you couldn't beat. And then what, Ban those cards, or ban the players for being better than you?

Debt

Post #48 by Debt » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you forgot one you smart alec: i HATE you! as if everything u said is not even close to correct

I find it funny that you hate me so much when I've done so little to you, when I'm the one person who doesn't want you banned.

You hated synchro on DN.

Yes fluttershy I know you complained about synchro on DN. It wasn't just zexal you threw a fit over but your list also extended to 5ds back in the day as well. We all saw the old screenshots I posted before mods wiped that thread.

You hate basically all the halfway decent decks of GX.

You continue to whine and cry about cybers, chaos, goodstuff, burn, monarchs, HEROES of all stripes, glad beasts, Demise, most likely hate actually well made lightsworn decks.

You hate goat.

You yourself have said this earlier in the thread

You hate 2003 control decks.

2003 was about hand control and we all know you cry about people messing with cards in your hand. Hand control even won worlds back in 2003.

In fact you hate most of the playable cards from 2002-2005.

You still cry about mst to this day and it's been in the game for 18 years now.

You hate most of the game; past and present.

Read above

You hate the players here.

You don't treat anyone like a human being on this site. Almost every interaction you have with people here is full of scorn and vitriol

You hate when people use the same cards.

You've said this in this very thread as well.

You hate when people play differently than you.

You're quick to call people noobs just because they don't play your style. You call almost everyone a noob because no one wants to play your way.

You hate when people tell you your ruling is wrong when they've proven themselves right.

There's literally a thread on this board where you call someone a noob because they told you the GY wasn't apart of the field and you got mad at everyone pointing out that you were wrong.

You hate the idea of losing.

We've seen multiple screen caps of you saying this. But we don't even need the screen caps of you saying that verbatim. We can see it in every duel, every complaint you make, the rules you try to enforce, every act you take.
Last edited by Debt on Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #49 by Debt » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:if i had what i wanted for yugioh 90% of u wouldnt be able to play in advanced format due to the ban list id have

Go ahead and list it all. Every single card. I can guarantee you that any banlist you'd come up with would kill the game if it became official. It'd just be boring stall shit. No one wants to hide behind a marshmallon for 25 turns. No one wants to draw and pass because they aren't allowed to out a marshmallon. We've seen your duels and that's what most of them are provided you don't rage quit in the first 3 turns
Last edited by Debt on Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #50 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:if i had what i wanted for yugioh 90% of u wouldnt be able to play in advanced format due to the ban list id have
you wouldnt be able to use the following:
all pends, all links. mystic mine, mst, twin twisters, pot of extravagance, pot of desires, raigeki, dark hole, harpies feather duster, most of the zexal era cards, most of the arcv era cards, most of the vrains era cards, hand destruction, card destruction, needle worm, card of demise, any fusion spell other than poly, eye of timaeus, fang of critias, and claw of hermos, cyber stein, all rituals released later than 2003, gem knight lady brilliant diamond. and many more that i dont have the time to form an a to z to list here.

It wouldn't matter what all you ban you dumb shit. The Yugioh community will still make decks that will be way better than anything you can make, and I'm sure that you'll ban them for doing just that, because that's how childish you are.

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:also, so what if i recorded the duel as it was happening. the judges cannot touch me for content i choose upload to youtube, they have no control over youtube. thats for youtube to decide and guess what? MikeMadness has several vids of DB duel replays and "harassing" others yet his channel is still around. YT understand that games are games, not real life! making fun of people is part of video games and YT understnad it. think of it this way: theoretically speaking trolling in a video game is more of a annoying form of harassment, yet people do it all the time in gta and record it and youtube does nothing. i mean look at Xpertheif on YT he trolls ppl all the time in GTA 5 and uploads it, and his channel is still around. so i highly doubt me giving my input on replays and uploading them to my channel will cause TY to take any action against me. and as for the site judges? since the recording is AFTER the fact of the duel, i highly doubt they can do anything either.

Just saying, if you upload a video of a duel to youtube and you harass the player, those videos can be used as evidence against you. Also learn how to use OBS at the very least....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #52 by greg503 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:31 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and ok, maybe someone doesnt understand my rules. how am i supposed to know if they understand them or not if they dont tell me first? all they have to do is pm me and say: "Hey, could you explain what your rules mean so i can better understand them?"

thats all they have to do! its that simple!

BTW, the burden of asking is on YOU, the "house" rulemaker to confirm, not the "guests." And that means you explain at the start
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #53 by greg503 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i used to have like 85% of the user base blocked at one time, whats the difference?

If you can't handle the majority of players then that is a you problem, not a them problem
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #54 by KTeknis » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you forgot one you smart alec: i HATE you! as if everything u said is not even close to correct

For some reason I wanted to ask if you feel the same way to me.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Suggestions”