System Reboots schedules? Remind them to everyone!

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Platinumeye
Mood:

System Reboots schedules? Remind them to everyone!

Post #1 by Platinumeye » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:46 pm

During an important duel I was in, though it gave us a reminder in 300 seconds that the server will shut down due to it doing its daily System Reboot (July 9, 2020, at around 6:15 AM GMT-4), it occurred during the middle of my MATCH and when we got into sideboarding we've decided to let the Reboot takes its course and disconnect us until the system comes back. Now before the Reboot, I lost Game 1 to my opponent (and btw Game 1 never showed up on my Duel Records) ultimately due to me opening a bad hand and my opponent opening an amazing hand (and I absolutely understand that's part of the game). When DB was back up, and I and my opponent were back online, I went ahead, hosted MATCH, and admitted defeat to go straight to sideboarding for Game 2 for both me and my opponent because that's where we left off when we got disconnected from the System Reboot. The problem is when Game 2 started, I opened the exact same hand Game 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if that same goes to my opponent. I undoubtedly believe the System Reboot is responsible for both that and Game 1 never shown up on my Duel Records!

What I ask is this: is the System Rebooting on a daily schedule, and if so, where can OR can we get reminded of the date/time for when the next System Reboot occurs?

Thanks!

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:15 pm

It's actually unexpected so don't complain about the system reboot

Return to “Suggestions”