Search found 2067 matches

by greg503
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:56 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Edison ranked
Replies: 26
Views: 2604

Re: Edison ranked

PENMASTER wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Tristan wrote:Not according to Konami

You mean the company that runs a 1 format game?

isnt it 2 format cause ocg and there's other officially supported formats but they support for them is scarce like speed duels

TCG
OCG
Master Duel
Speed Duels
Duel Links (yes it's different)
Rush Duels
by greg503
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:36 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: Got an idea.
Replies: 3
Views: 50

Re: Got an idea.

by greg503
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:33 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Edison ranked
Replies: 26
Views: 2604

Re: Edison ranked

Tristan wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Tristan wrote:Since Edison format has had official tournament irl is there any more chance of a dedicated Edison section? If not why does Goat Format have one?

Because GOAT is THE retro format

Not according to Konami

You mean the company that runs a 1 format game?
by greg503
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:24 am
Forum: Farewells
Topic: I'm leaving dueling book forever
Replies: 7
Views: 530

Re: I'm leaving dueling book forever

DinGirsunga wrote:I'm leaving it because the users are toxic and bad character and the judges condone this type of action.

skill issue?
by greg503
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:42 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: Confused on how Branded Lost works
Replies: 5
Views: 155

Re: Confused on how Branded Lost works

@NoHeroesHere: The reason why ash blossom can be still chain to red-eyes fusion, while red-eyes fusion is protected by branden lost. It is because branden lost only protect if it specificly negated the effect to fusion summoned, and ash blossom does not negated an effect that fusion summoned, it ne...
by greg503
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:44 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey... I guess !
Replies: 18
Views: 481

Re: Hey... I guess !

Lostouriste wrote:I wonder why people choose to retain the "Custom card" part of all the crap I said but...Alright, I guess ? :lol:

More like one complainer who gave a bad argument, welcome to the forums
by greg503
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:14 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Treated incredibly unfairly by user flaming_ice early AM EST, no judges or mods online
Replies: 9
Views: 281

Re: Treated incredibly unfairly by user flaming_ice early AM EST, no judges or mods online

Christen57 wrote:You should not be rolling dice for Danger! monsters' effects unless those effects say you have to roll dice. Multiple judges confirmed this in previous cases including DistantCoder.

HOWEVER, many other Yugitubers such as Cimo do it...
by greg503
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:31 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: Kashtira Fenrir vs Floow
Replies: 9
Views: 246

Re: Kashtira Fenrir vs Floow

If vs when isn't relevant here anyway. Even optional "when" effects can chain on each other without missing timing. What's important is what was the last action to occur BEFORE that chain. So because the last action before Fenrir could activate is the post-chain Normal Summon, which is no...
by greg503
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:32 pm
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: New Beetrooper Support
Replies: 8
Views: 253

Re: New Beetrooper Support

They're all retarded and childish here... You're the one being childish when every time someone makes a custom card post you reply saying how much you don't like it. That doesn't help anyone. The children are you and not me. Your help is so useless that this site is becoming toxic. Making custom ca...
by greg503
Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:33 pm
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: New Beetrooper Support
Replies: 8
Views: 253

Re: New Beetrooper Support

DarwisBellium92 wrote:They're all retarded and childish here...

You're the one being childish when every time someone makes a custom card post you reply saying how much you don't like it. That doesn't help anyone.
by greg503
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:03 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: New Beetrooper Support
Replies: 8
Views: 253

Re: New Beetrooper Support

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Mastery682 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nosense support, honestly


WDYM?

Don't called a canon beetrooper support.

Where did you get "canon" from?
by greg503
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:15 pm
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: Deck Spotlight: Maya The Bee
Replies: 23
Views: 596

Re: Deck Spotlight: Maya The Bee

Once, but we are in 2022, the target age has changed. YGO is no longer a game for kids, it has become for adults like MtG. "And yet we are playing a card game for children." You could have spared this one, because it doesn't make sense. What are you talking about, have you even watched SE...
by greg503
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:01 pm
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: Deck Spotlight: Maya The Bee
Replies: 23
Views: 596

Re: Deck Spotlight: Maya The Bee

More than art, it just doesn't make sense to create a custom archetype that is childhood themed. And yet we are playing a card game for children. Once, but we are in 2022, the target age has changed. YGO is no longer a game for kids, it has become for adults like MtG. "And yet we are playing a...
by greg503
Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:42 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey... I guess !
Replies: 18
Views: 481

Re: Hey... I guess !

Its like DB to create custom cards on YGOPro/EDOPro. They did the updates during 2019. I see you fossilized too much for duelingbook lately (actually always). And to think I play my custom cards in irl. I see EDOPro has a customs tab to search now. But again, they need to be programmed, else they w...
by greg503
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:31 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey... I guess !
Replies: 18
Views: 481

Re: Hey... I guess !

It used to be like this, now it's changed. How is it different now? Its like DB to create custom cards on YGOPro/EDOPro. They did the updates during 2019. I see you fossilized too much for duelingbook lately (actually always). And to think I play my custom cards in irl. I see EDOPro has a customs t...
by greg503
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:31 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: Kashtira Fenrir vs Floow
Replies: 9
Views: 246

Re: Kashtira Fenrir vs Floow

CherryGarcia wrote:itss a when eff

Read it closer, it says "When this card declares an attack, or if your opponent activates a monster effect"
by greg503
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:58 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Don't Reset Player Ratings for Emergency Banlist
Replies: 6
Views: 246

Re: Don't Reset Player Ratings for Emergency Banlist

It will be an emergency banlist when they actually ban Ishizu or Tearalement cards
by greg503
Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:59 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey... I guess !
Replies: 18
Views: 481

Re: Hey... I guess !

Dude, you are wrong simulator for the custom cards I do believe this is the only simulator that does customs though. There is also YGOPro which has a custom card simulator. You are very out of date. Oh, there is one. But that being said, you would have to program the cards too. DB is a manual sim, ...
by greg503
Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:31 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey... I guess !
Replies: 18
Views: 481

Re: Hey... I guess !

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Dude, you are wrong simulator for the custom cards

I do believe this is the only simulator that does customs though.
by greg503
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:49 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: Do you guys believe this was a Misclick?
Replies: 1
Views: 103

Re: Do you guys believe this was a Misclick?

It was 2 seconds, seems reasonable enough time for them to react to the effect showing up and type "mc"

Go to advanced search