Search found 201 matches

by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:01 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: latest idea for a fusion monster
Replies: 12
Views: 116
Mood:

Re: latest idea for a fusion monster

1: i said it retains marshmallons immunity to battle 2: if this is broken to you, you need help. 3: You just proved my point that alot of ppl cant read on here (i state this all the time in my duels - "OMG can ppl not read on here???? - does that sound familiar?) I didn't say it was broken. I ...
by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:52 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: latest idea for a fusion monster
Replies: 12
Views: 116
Mood:

Re: latest idea for a fusion monster

First of all: Why #2? Second of all: Where are you going with this? Third of all: Marshmallon's effect is not: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack other monsters you control except this one. The battle position of this card can...
by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl
Replies: 16
Views: 154
Mood:

Re: when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl

Classic avoiding-the-question. Also, what is that in your forum signature? You seem to be VERY conveniently selective on the spot about your claims and whatnot. you only just noticed that now? dude iv had that for like 5 months! where have u been? under a rock???? oh wait... thats right... covid 19...
by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:41 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: latest idea for a fusion monster
Replies: 12
Views: 116
Mood:

Re: latest idea for a fusion monster

First of all: Why #2? Second of all: Where are you going with this? Third of all: Marshmallon's effect is not: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack other monsters you control except this one. The battle position of this card cann...
by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:26 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl
Replies: 16
Views: 154
Mood:

Re: when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl

CrystalMusic wrote:look its not my fault if someone gets triggered over some measly card art, they are in control of their emotions and attitude, not me, so its not my fault.


Well if it's not the art or the name. It's this poorly worded effect.
by LightCaster
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:04 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?
Replies: 30
Views: 342
Mood:

Re: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

No Staples: I dont go according to what konami considers staples, i go according to what I see most in duels, so ill make a list of the cards i see the most in duels, for you here to help you out: Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Myst...
by LightCaster
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:35 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

I play Cubics and they're loads of fun but brick too much. But obviously Crystal's high horse won't allow him to play anything that's actually good. He'll just come up with bullshit and claim it's good if he beats bad opponents.
by LightCaster
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows. I've actually seen crystal play a somewhat proactive deck that utilized monster removal even tributing his opponent's cards. Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he ...
by LightCaster
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:15 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

play a deck that: - is not any thing that was meta from april 11, 2011 to what is currently meta - does not use pends - does not use links - does not use an alternate victory - does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liq...
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

1: there is no such thing as normal 2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point? then yugioh would have died for you in the LOB set back in 2002, in which case why are u even playing the game anymore??? Because I like coming up with ...
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.


1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing


And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point?
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:23 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I love doing this
Replies: 46
Views: 558
Mood:

Re: I love doing this

never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties! I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out. I was being sarcastic I know you were. I just am amazed you're able to understand what it is and use it properly since you can't play a card ga...
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:
Replies: 22
Views: 251
Mood:

Re: ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

You can't even accomplish that, why expect someone else to?
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I love doing this
Replies: 46
Views: 558
Mood:

Re: I love doing this

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
no one except me then.


Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.


never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!


I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out.
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?
Replies: 30
Views: 342
Mood:

Re: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else? Because you think you're above any form of coherency and logic that your own rules are backwards to a point where you would write something that we'd know for a fact would hinder you, but you choose to ignore it ...
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?
Replies: 30
Views: 342
Mood:

Re: what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else? Because you think you're above any form of coherency and logic that your own rules are backwards to a point where you would write something that we'd know for a fact would hinder you, but you choose to ignore it ...
by LightCaster
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:23 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I love doing this
Replies: 46
Views: 558
Mood:

Re: I love doing this

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He means you need to stop being stupid, no one uses cursed seal or seven tools anymore.


no one except me then.


Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.
by LightCaster
Tue May 26, 2020 12:14 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: pfft
Replies: 15
Views: 551
Mood:

Re: pfft

*makes a post complaining about maturity. Then acts immature the very next post*

Why must I keep explaining to you that you're a hypocrite and need to stop
by LightCaster
Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: sigh...
Replies: 51
Views: 1248
Mood:

Re: sigh...

and you guys need to learn to reply positively on my posts. something you have never done! You hardly post anything positive. You're an idiotic and arrogant bully of a neckbeard who throws a temper tantrum if you don't get your way. As a retail worker, people behave like you do are on my list of pe...
by LightCaster
Sun May 24, 2020 4:55 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: sigh...
Replies: 51
Views: 1248
Mood:

Re: sigh...

Have you ever considered growing up ? People aren't force to use their own customs to duel, its called Customs because people can use others Customs for frick sake. i need to grow up??? no! thats not the issue here. its ppl who cant read a duel note and honor the request. Dude, I can write an entir...

Go to advanced search