Search found 219 matches

by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 pm
Forum: Farewells
Topic: Good-bye
Replies: 10
Views: 148

Re: Good-bye

remember, you chose not to put any timelord support cards in your deck
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:52 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Do the task you see above you
Replies: 6
Views: 58

Re: Do the task you see above you

Image
My waifu isn't Japanese but who cares

Task:Duel Crystalmusic(have a replay shown as proof)
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:19 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Make your own old spice commercial
Replies: 7
Views: 41

Re: Make your own old spice commercial

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDKJGFO8SeQ

this isnt even related to old spice

Sure, having the old spice jingle and literally using the old spice guy in the video makes it not related to old spice.
totally.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:10 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?
Replies: 25
Views: 235

Re: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?

AnimeMasterDub wrote:i count it as internet trolling think of the topic question as a question on a test do you answer a test question by saying just because it is no you have to be specific in your answer


Yes remember, if you don't like what a person has to say, that automatically makes them a troll. Obviously.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:55 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?
Replies: 25
Views: 235

Re: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:A character I want, because its a character I want.

you need to be more specific

I do not.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:35 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?
Replies: 25
Views: 235

Re: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?

A character I want, because its a character I want.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:34 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Klubba = xteven, make it public knowledge
Replies: 0
Views: 35

Re: Klubba = xteven, make it public knowledge

no, theyugiohslut is xteven

thought everyone knew this
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:31 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: friendly words of advice
Replies: 28
Views: 370

Re: friendly words of advice

are we all just posting friendly advice on this topic if so here is some friendly advice from me. Always use decks that focus on monsters used in the anime because other cards like zoodiac weren't good enough to be shown in the anime https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Zoodiac_Hammerkong_(anime) ur funny bro
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 am
Forum: Serious Discussions
Topic: What does each monster-type specialize in, or what -should- each monster-type specialize in Your opinion?-
Replies: 9
Views: 123

Re: What does each monster-type specialize in, or what -should- each monster-type specialize in Your opinion?-

Razyeon wrote:The Aesir should be DIVINE/Divine-Beast type.

They are, in the anime. However, the tcg god cards weren't printed then so they didn't bother putting divine/divine-beast type onto those cards.
(same for the wicked gods)
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: Deck Discussions
Topic: Why. Was. This. Posted. Twice.
Replies: 3
Views: 51

Re: What. Is. "Casual".

no one knows, or cares apparently. Yes, that means you also do not care, and nothing you say will make a difference.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:14 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: Amazoness Tiger Ruling Question
Replies: 3
Views: 87

Re: Amazoness Tiger Ruling Question

the one flipped is destroyed.

https://img.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay/rulings/101109_GoldSeries3_TF5_Rulings_-_x.pdf
there are no outdated rulings, use a website that actually updates.
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:54 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I found something coool
Replies: 7
Views: 129

Re: I found something coool

stratos had an effect in the manga, it was just to halve its atk to attack directly
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:31 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: wow! what a new years day this is for me
Replies: 7
Views: 91

Re: wow! what a new years day this is for me

go fuck yourself
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:44 am
Forum: Rulings Q&A
Topic: What happens if I chain skill drain to a Jinzo summon
Replies: 2
Views: 34

Re: What happens if I chain skill drain to a Jinzo summon

you can't chain it to its "summon"
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:12 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: update idea for block list/blocked players
Replies: 11
Views: 219

Re: update idea for block list/blocked players

I have an idea, how about they make it so users named "CrystalMusic" can't block people
since it does nothing
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:06 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: Christmas
Replies: 26
Views: 418

Re: Christmas

In duelingbook you know what makes someone a criminal?
karenmusic
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:06 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: my new favorite band
Replies: 2
Views: 86

Re: my new favorite band

custom loli
by Neo_Fire_Sonic
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:25 am
Forum: Custom Cards
Topic: i had someone say this card is broken
Replies: 239
Views: 2954

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

btw dumbass

here's how you copyright something

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-register.html

Go to advanced search