Search found 1982 matches

by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:26 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

and just recently i have cleaned up some of my block list it went from 1000 or so, down to 450
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:25 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

And what has that mindset lead you? To only getting trash players like yourself, because you have blocked every single person with more the 14 brain cells, and the people who you haven't blocked just either troll you or evade you. no i block ppl who have an iq lower than my own which is quite alot ...
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:24 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:>says his cards don't lock the opponent
>Says to not use effects on marshmallon
yeah! OK!


> forgets pierce damage is a thing

> Forgets that you run Spirit Barrier because you can't let your opponent play how they want to, idiot


i only run that in my 9/1/07 format combo deck
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:23 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

If Crys was a good player, he wouldn't need safeguards because he would have found a good opponent. But he isn't, and that's why nobody plays with him. if i was a good player? dude, if ppl didnt use Insta wins then i wouldnt have made the safeguard called "Denied" which forbids all forms ...
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Lil Oldman wrote:>says his cards don't lock the opponent
>Says to not use effects on marshmallon
yeah! OK!


> forgets pierce damage is a thing
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

If Crys was a good player, he wouldn't need safeguards because he would have found a good opponent. But he isn't, and that's why nobody plays with him. if i was a good player? dude, if ppl didnt use Insta wins then i wouldnt have made the safeguard called "Denied" which forbids all forms ...
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like: insta wins (alt victories that have no pre-requisites) otks/ftks (need i explain this one to you?) free spam summoning (summoning multiple times in one turn with No LP cost, restrictions o...
by CrystalMusic
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:40 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

my cards dont lock the opponent from EVERYTHING. my safeguards are there to forbid the most broken stuff like: insta wins (alt victories that have no pre-requisites) otks/ftks (need i explain this one to you?) free spam summoning (summoning multiple times in one turn with No LP cost, restrictions on...
by CrystalMusic
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:52 pm
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-27318652 LOOK AT THIS GUYS CUSTOM CARDS!!! Trumps Trumps Wall: your opponent can not play any cards whiles this card is on the field Death and greed: add any 3 cards from your deck to your hand (this is easily abusable for exodia players: add 1 "Deat...
by CrystalMusic
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:24 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: when you host so long....
Replies: 19
Views: 178
Mood:

when you host so long....

that you get get kicked for inactivity by waiting for an opponent to join your duel even when theres 1000+ ppl online most of the time...

DB LOGIC!
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:13 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

But you'd cry about man-eater bug. You cry about fissure. And you also say that feather duster is not allowed in your duels. https://i.imgur.com/ekQQs1q.png the only reason i have feather duster and raigeki is to pay for the cost of magic jammer or cursed seal of the forbidden spell. nothing more. ...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:10 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=27216744 crystal running man-eater bug and featherduster lmao so much for following his own profile my Profile says nothing about man-eater bug But you'd cry about man-eater bug. You cry about fissure. And you also say that feather duster is not allowed in your...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:08 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Debt wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=27216744
crystal running man-eater bug and featherduster lmao
so much for following his own profile


my Profile says nothing about man-eater bug
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates. For example: Ancient Gear Golem is from 2006! 2006 - MF03-EN008 - Ma...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:58 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

you litterally just ignored the proof in the link! so your argument is invalid! You didn't provide proof. You made the argument that a 2006 toy promo invalidates a 2005 booster release because the region you play in got the promo exclusively. Earliest tcg release trumps future exclusive promos. ign...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates. For example: Ancient Gear Golem is from 2006! 2006 - MF03-EN008 - Ma...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:52 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Because NA was the only tcg region to get Duel Terminal. So the tcg worldwide release happened before the NA exclusive Duel Terminal release. Since NA also got cyberdark impact along side the other tcg regions, NA first got instant fusion in 2006 not 2011. lies. thats not what the wiki says Soul of...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

let me give you an example of how i decide a cards release date: NORTH AMERICAN. Not world wide! the wiki has a section called: TCG Sets. in that section is a subsection called North America. it is here that i go by release dates. (unless im also counting the North American TV Show - like the legend...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:41 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

how could a card be released WORLDWIDE before it says it was released in north america? answer that! Because NA was the only tcg region to get Duel Terminal. So the tcg worldwide release happened before the NA exclusive Duel Terminal release. Since NA also got cyberdark impact along side the other ...
by CrystalMusic
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 am
Forum: Spam Paradise
Topic: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others
Replies: 1375
Views: 54017
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Instant Fusion's first worldwide release was 11/25/2006. So it fits your one-sided parameters. TCG North America: 10/1/04 - Soul of the dulist SOD-EN031 - Common - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Enraged_Muka_Muka gx started in america on October 6, 2004 which means enraged muka muka is 1st gen as i...

Go to advanced search